Blazers 12u team(s) will be organized through local town/rec league programs. Below are the details to the program that will work in conjunction with the All Star Sports Academy
- Each town travel team will consist of 12-15 players
- Ages: 9-12
- The teams will be scheduled to compete in a min of 3 summer tournaments
- All tournaments will be local (non-overnight)
- The players will have practice once/week beginning in November for 2-hour intervals.
- Nov-Feb break
- Players are grouped together for development purposes during these months
- Each practice, the players will be instructed by the program’s hitting, pitching, catching, and fielding instructors
- Nov-Feb break
- Feb break – end of March
- Players will begin to train solely with their individual teams and coaches
- At this point, the fundamentals have been taught, and the teams will work on plays and situations
- All players will receive a free 30-minute cage rental upon each visit.
- Player/parent must reserve cage time in our eSoft system
- Parents are responsible for creating a profile in our eSoft system
- Player must be in financially good standing with the Blazers
- Players will have opportunity to purchase private lessons at a discount, which only in-house players are permitted to do
- Teams will make every effort to practice during the week (once/week)
- Due to town softball games, practices would not be a priority, but players can attend if fits in their schedule.
- The Blazers home fields are located in Wayland. However, the team can practice in the home town if a permit can be issued to the Blazers
Town recreational league coaches are encouraged to participate during our winter practices. Coaches may attend practice each week to learn from our professional staff. This simulates a winter long coaches clinic.
The Blazers will provide 1 head coach in conjunction with 2 volunteer assistant coaches from the town league. Involving the town league coaches on our coaching staff allows for fundamental reinforcement during recreational league play. Volunteer coaches will receive direct training with one of our professional coaches with on field training and practice planning.
To inquire about more details, email email@example.com