The New England Blazers is a regional Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) travel baseball program, providing young ball players an opportunity to develop skills and play competitive baseball.
- 34 pre-season practices at reasonable, age appropriate times. November - January twice per week. One day will be in a group session working with the entire Blazers' coaching staff. February - March, Once per week in the cages and once per week on the turf with your team. See schedule for dates and time.
- Twelve player roster with one - two alternates
- Games begin the first weekend in April and run through July 4th for 10u - 12u and thru the middle of July for 13u-14u. All games are double headers and played Saturday And Sunday, 4 games per weekend!
- The 9u season will follow the same practice format as the rest of the program, but will only play 1 double header per weekend.
- Minimum of 22 games per season (10u+). We avarage between 40-50 games per year.
- Weekly in-season practices held at the coach's discretion.
- A minimum of one regional tournament.
- Complete uniform and equipment bag will be provided.
- Dedicated and experienced coaches at all levels.
- 11U, 12U, 13U, and 14u teams usually plan to attend a National Tournament. Details shall become available as the season progresses. Cost associated with National Tournaments vary, exact cost will be provided.
- Our 12u team will travel to Cooperstown Dreams Park in July to compete in our annual visit to Cooperstown Dreams Park!
- This team will competing in weekly and weekend tournaments through out the summer. Tournaments begin the 2nd week in July, and end last weekend in August. Practices are 1 day/week starting in January. Tournament schedule.
- This team will be competing in college prospect tournaments throughout the summer. The season will begin starting at the June and run through till the middle of August. Practices are 1 day/week starting in January, and twice/week when HS ball ends. The tournament schedule.